12.06.2012

November in pictures




























The kids are getting big and are kind of crazy. We are gearing up for the holidays and very excited to see Pete & liz and Lucy in a few weeks. They are both on the go all the time. I permed my hair because I was feeling like channeling my hair of my childhood. I actually really like it. The snow hasn't come but it is cooooold. We are glad to have our woodfire roaring and that everyone is relatively healthy.

I was asked to contribute to a blog every week as the "creative mom".

My friend, Nathaniel is also raising money for a very cool project he is working on. 

6 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Love all the pictures. So what prompted the circles on the walls? Are they just on the one wall or did you paint something else?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love how Mike has a handle on Roxcy. I think I might sew some handles on my kids clothes....you know when I have some of those and that i had to delete my comment cause it was more confusing than one of my moms texts messages.

Leilani Bascom said...

The 3.5 photo of Lars just made me laugh...not exactly sure why, ha. I love your Little People.

Chris said...

hee hee hee

Sarakenobi said...

please consider reading up on carseat safety. The improper usage of carseat seatbelts can kill your beautiful children! Chestclips are called chestclips because they belong on his chest and not on the belly button.