11.26.2012

Back in October...





























I know I am letting the blog slip. Here are some shots from October. Mostly of Halloween. Lars was a firetruck and Roxcy was Annie-- a costume Carol's mother made for her daughter. Vintage Annie. She looked so cute. They both did and Lars loved trick or treating. I probably already mentioned this...I can't remember. He went on a cute little ghost parade with his preschool and then there was the party at church and the actual trick or treating so he was loving it all.

It's getting coooold here. No snow yet but cold. I can not believe it is nearly December. What the what? So not ready but excited for the holidays with the kiddies. Lars is loving all the lights around town and I think this will be the first year where he feels the magic. Fun! 

My goal is to get November pictures up before December!

No comments: