3.01.2012

5 months.










5 months yesterday on leap day. I don't feel like a lot has changed this month but that's just because I am with her all the time. She is very alert, responds to her name right away, has rolled over a few times on her own, has lots of smiles and giggles. She does this thing when she's on her back and lifts her legs and head off the ground like she is doing the "hundred" from Pilates. She seems strong to me but I don't know. Her sleeping at night leaves something to be desired and I am a zombie-always. Her brother  hugs and kisses her and is such a cool helper with her, surprisingly so. Remember when we were taking pictures of him on the bed? Doesn't he look huge now? He is full on toddler, this one, and has been particularly moody and frustrating to me this week. I can hear him up in his room flipping through his library books, one about tractors (he loves everything working and trucks) and one about drawing pictures with Chalk. 

We got our first real big snow of the winter today on March 1st so it's a bit anti climatic but still kind of fun. I doubt it will stay around long since it's meant to rain this weekend. We spent a couple hours wandering around in it this morning so we are all feeling exhausted now but I must forge ahead and deal with the complete mess that is my closet/nursery. I am hoping they both stay asleep long enough for me to get it done.

That's my life. 


No comments: