1.20.2012

Rocky ouchie me.






Here's our nearly 4 month old little girl. She's super cool. She laughs, even giggles these days. She seems so much more social to me than our boy was at 4 months so it's been fun. She is nearly rolling over on her own and sleeping a little less during the day and a little more at night. The last 5 nights she has only eaten once at night so I have beginning to refill my sleep debt.

Her brother is just so sweet with her although he did tell me yesterday that "Rocky ouchie me" when he was rolling around on the bed and rolled over her arm and he felt like she hurt him. Ha.  He brought it up several times--he knows how to milk something for sure. I would say maybe he's feeling a little neglected, but I know that isn't true.

I always think of things to write down to remember but now I forget. Oh well--she's the coolest. 

5 comments:

Normal Mom said...

That's funny...blame it on the baby. He's learning fast. She changes so much from week to week. I'm so glad you post all these pictures.

Charlotte Rose said...

Cute little girl you guys : )

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

killer little eyes. I need to find me some booties like that for Dot, they're awesome.

Leilani Bascom said...

So beautiful! I love her peach outfit kind of makes her skin look a lovely peach, delicious :)

McKay said...

wow, she's huge! and absolutely lovely. I continue to see Austyn in her. I must see her this weekend! It's a crime that it's been this long. xo