11.16.2011

Painting









Two kids can be a bit more complicated-- a newborn and toddler especially. I will say, there was A LOT of show watching the last few weeks while I have tried to contain a fiercely independent toddler and a constantly be there for a little feeding baby monster but things are slowly evening out around these parts. 

Now, I know why my mom had segmented parts to the day because the day goes by so much more smoothly. It is getting colder and soon there will be a lot of snow and it will be below freezing outside for months so we get out as much as we can. But when we can't, we have playing in the sink time and making pillow fort time and standing on top of the laundry basket time and when I am feeling extra energetic, a craft. I have noticed that I really have zero craft supplies but I mustered up some paints and he loved it. He's been asking to "Peant" ever since but unfortunately we used all the paper up. I would also like to get some more colors since these were the 3 colors I bought last Valentines day but he doesn't really care but I would selfishly like more color in the art we hang ;)

And we can't forget little Rocky red. She'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. Thanks to Leilani for this ensemble she's wearing. Those newborn jeggings have been a fashion staple but I think their days are numbered. Our little girl is getting big.


2 comments:

Normal Mom said...

You are doing a great job! Sounds like your kids have exactly what they need.

Charlotte Rose said...

Lars looks so at home as a painter - what a cutie pie and Roxy is looking super cute: ) I can't even imagine having kids Chris - so keep it up - your doing good : )