10.04.2009

The latest way to love our kid.


Now he can be apart of our work meetings.

Is he giving me a dirty look?

I have seen plenty of pictures of kids in the "Bumbo" but it is one of the cutest sights to see your little 3 month old kid sitting upright in what looks like there own little armchair--as exemplified in the ridiculous number of pictures I took of him today. Hey, there is 1 great-grandma, 3 grandparents, 3 aunties, an uncle, and many many close friends and family who don't get to spend any time with this little fella so pictures need to fill the void. He seems pretty content to hang out in it while we go about the day but I spend a lot of time sitting next to him because he just looks so stinkin' cute.

5 comments:

Normal Mom said...

That is a great little chair. And he looks so cute in it! I would be taking pictures all day too. I love that last picture, so funny.

Jared said...

Great pictures! That last one is classic.

Gail said...

hahaha these really made me smile. Bravo little dude, bravo

The Cammocks said...

He definitely has your eyes Chris ... definitely your color.

felicity said...

Long live the Bumbo!!