10.10.2009

3 months with our boy.









3 months old. He's filling out more and more but he's not a big boy--his parents aren't very big people. He is probably just about 10 lbs these days. However, he is long and fits perfectly into 3 month clothes length wise but doesn't really fill them out. He is eating well, sleeping well, and showing more of a variety of emotions. The other morning I woke up to him laughing as Mike played with him. He has found his hands and can bring him much entertainment especially when he tries to eat both of them simultaneously. He belches like a man and I mean, these are louder than burps I have heard out of Mike. yep. He has my poor circulation in his hands and feet--and I really do need to find him little mitts or something to wear sometimes as it is getting cooler here each day it seems. The first things most people mention are 1) his complexion 2) his eyes and add to that lovely long eyelashes and this is one good looking kid.

2 comments:

Sara said...

It can't be three months already! I love his little mouth - it's just cute!

Unknown said...

I cant wait to shoot the kid :) I love his eyes too... stand up and hit me dead they are scrumptious!

He is gaining on that cushion, bravo lil dude!