9.28.2009

9 lbs 11 ounces and lots of smiles.




We had a check up this last week and he was 9 lbs. 11 ounces and 23 and a quarter inches long. He seems long to me and fits into 3 month clothes length wise but everything is pretty baggy on him. It isn't until I look back at pictures that I see how much he has grown. He can spend up to an hour on the floor on the little mat playing with the little dangling jingly toys that he sort of bats at with his arms. This comes in handy in the mornings when he is ready to be awake but I can't see straight. I am still getting used to how tired I am all the time.


That little hat was so big on him at 3 days and now its tight.
amazing to see them grow.

4 comments:

Gail said...

YAY, look at him grow! That second photo really reminds me of Mike (your husband) when he was a little boy. Lil cutie!

I can't wait to meet the lil sproglet in Dec. *fingers crossed!

Josh said...

I would like to say to anyone commenting on this post that i bought him the striped cardy. Thats right, I am the most styling aunt around.

Josh said...

This is actually lucy by the way.

The Cammocks said...

I think he looks gorgeous. He is such a good looking little boy. He looks a little like Mike when he smiles. We are so excited to see him and to spend some time with him. I cannot believe he is 9lb 11oz, that is what Alice weighed when she was born ... 9lb.