10.31.2009

Halloween at the Pub!

Hair band rocker (that wig transformed him)
80s duo


Rockin' the Mullet

Any excuse to wear fun eye makeup


Groomsman and Maid of Honor to the dead Bride and Groom

My favorite costumes of the night :)




Last night was the 2nd Annual Halloween Bash at the Windsor Station Pub--I think last year I had a bit more energy to take pictures. The boy was with a family friend and rather than going out, I felt like going to bed. The staff was all going 80s so I joined onto that bandwagon because I just had to pull stuff out of my own closet (good thing?) and found Mike a sweet mullet wig so he was set. There was a great crowd and some pretty rockin' live music.

Later today I will get our little man dressed up in the Panda suit for the cousin party and maybe walk around with the kids trick or treating. It is in the mid sixties today and incredibly windy. From my room I can hear the warm up music blasting down at the Windsor High School football field. They are playing Woodstock today--we all went to Woodstock High School --and Woodstock and Windsor are rivals. It could actually be a good game. I think Mike wants to go down. The boy's first Halloween and football game. Phew.

4 comments:

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

looks like a rockin good l=time... Paula

Ashley-Anne and Daniel Brown said...

Awesome make up!!! LOVE IT!

Normal Mom said...

Wish I could have been there! Brig and Chelle looked hysterical! Everyone looked so 80s. I could have worn my "vintage" 80s sweater.
Have fun tonight!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow is that Stanley from Greater Tuna?