10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!

What a party at the Pub last night. Take a look!

A pirate and his treasure (thanks to Joy for the idea)
Peace and Quiet
Princess and very scary Vampire
James Bond and his Bond GirlI have the coolest brothers
The Pub lights
Chelle and I kept the dancing going (or so we like to think) We felt like PWs.
The pirate stabbing one more time
Love dancing with this guy

The lone mime
See the joy in her face?
The Queen and a STAB victim (McK's parents)
Ok so I haven't carved a pumpkin in 10 years
I am a fan of fake eyelashes
Long night. Good night.

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow you guys look great, I love the costume idea. And cool pictures of your eye lashes.

Gail said...

wow, looks like a butt load of fun! Great costumes peeps. I love the pirate and his treasure. Yes, indeed!

Leilani Bascom said...

I am in LOVE with everyone's clever and well-executed display of costumes! Chris, you are a goddess! Love the peace and quiet! fun