9.22.2008

Berg Time.

We've been with our friends down in New Jersey for the weekend. Great times with awesome friends. I will be traveling tomorrow to India. Mike is taking me to the airport at 5AM. I haven't traveled overseas by myself for years but I love traveling, airports, and airplanes so should be great to have some time to reflect and think through some ideas. Here are some pix from our weekend with the Bergz.
Wrastling with Mike. The girls will do anything their parents say if they
get to wrestle with Mike after.




We watched M and L play soccer and they were awesome, staying as far away from
the action as possible but looking very cute.


They live right across the street from a very cool bike path and this is Sara's trike that has
a seat for M and E to ride on when she goes to and from the kid's school.

No comments: