9.19.2008

Day 2 After wash.



Ha. I know this is funny but I think it is ONE: great documentation for me so I can check out how my hair was since I am going to be up keeping this baby and TWO: in case anyone else out there is wanting to go platinum blond, this will be a great tool. It was COLD this morning; I could see my breath hence the arm warmers (thank you Lucy) and i got some nice pink lipstick. I think I could darker but I have no money to get anything but the Wet n' Wild stuff and we know how well that works, but it's cheap; the story of my life. So Liz and Pete are back and we are off around noon to head to New Jersey where we are going to be for 3 days before heading to NYC where I leave from on Tuesday for India. More non-hair related pictures to come.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Loving this look, but i am thrown off by your hand in hand warmer. I can't figure out which direction your arm is moving in???

Gail said...

haha I was the same way Lucy, I was looking all ways to figure it out too.

Lovin' the hair and new look Chris. Very stylin'

Jared said...

Like the haircut! Have a great time in India.(Lucky!)

paula said...

I all so agree I love the hair. Only you can pull this off great color on you too! Have a great time in India!!