4.25.2008

Scar nose.

This afternoon Mike and I went over to visit a Bed & Breakfast in the area. It is on a beautiful 170 acres and the owner took us on a tour of the property (in his rugged Mule jeep thingy) which included journeying up the hill to see a killer view. Well he hadn't been up there since winter and there were several branches dangling down. We stopped or ducked for most of them but one got me...right down the nose. It's actually a miracle that my glasses didn't get wrecked (which would have been a serious bummer because specs in the states are expensive and I love my new ones I got in India that were 5 cents). It didn't bleed much so we kept up towards the view and as we stopped, the owner said to me, "It's a view worth bleeding for" and it actually was. He felt pretty bad but it's fine; accidents happen and now I can go by scar nose. I don't actually think it will scar but it is quite the scrape and my glasses rest right on top of it, ouch!
Happy friday.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

That looks so sore. I'm sure it won't scar though right?
I am so tired, i am going home for a nap.

Gail said...

OUCH! Im glad it didnt hit you in the eye.
did you take pix of the killer views?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I love that you got your glasses for 5 cents - that cracks me up! Hope your nose gets better soon - and I was also wondering if you got a pic of the view!

Chris said...

The whole visit was pretty impromptu so I didn't have my camera...sorry :(

Normal Mom said...

You can always rub some olive oil on it if you are concerned about a scar. What you won't do for research on behalf of the family...