3.05.2008

Windsor Winter Buildings

March can be a hard month in Vermont. It's suppose to be springing but is inevitably still wintering. I haven't had a Vermont birthday in along time but I had many amidst big NorEaster snowstorms and one was threatening to visit this birthday as well but has petered out to lots of rain instead. Last week we had over 18 inches of snow fall and I kept meaning to get some pictures of the fortress like snowbanks on either side of the road but the snow in front Max's window says a lot. I love the architecture in this town and its coolness is augmented (in my opinion) by a winter blue sky.
icicles stetching to the ground

colonial awesomenesschurch turned pottery studio

the post officethe library

the elementary school

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, those are some pretty pictures. Almost makes me miss the snow in Vermont...almost :)

sivab said...

Those buildings look awesome. Gotta love the east coast.