3.06.2008

No you di'int. Yes we did.













I think the pictures say it all. I was talking to JD last night and he asked what I thought about a mohawk and I polled the siblings and it was almost unanimous (Brig said, "Won't he just look really mean?") so tonight he came over and Nate (with the help of Nate P. and Mike) gave Mohawks all around. First came Wyatt. He just sat there so willingly as his Uncles shaved his head and his dad watched. Afterwards I took him to the mirror and he giggled and said, " At looks raight!" Each Mohawk was really suited for the individual with unique sculpting and shaping...they were just figuring it out. Next came JD, and he got the full Mohawk down the back and after he was done said, "Whoa, with a little gel it looks kind of cool" so he was willingly prepared to get a Mohawk when he though it was going to look bad? Anyway...we really wanted Max to join in too, but he kept saying, "No thanks" and after we had cleaned up and were putting everything away, he jumped onto the chair and said "I want a haircut like Wyatt's" so a split second later, it was coming off. His hair was made to be in a Mohawk and he was pulling faces to match his new coif. I know I was suppose to save the pictures until after Sunday when we got a shot of them all in their church clothes with Mohawks but I couldn't wait, plus its almost my birthday and I can do what I want. Yes, it is also true that K80 is out of town but really it was JD's idea and we were just here to support him, plus by the time she comes home they will be growing in but I think they all look great. JD just wanted a new do for the Glamazon tomorrow night which we are furiously compiling music (well DJ N80y n8 is) as I type. Now I want a funky new haircut too!

1 comment:

Normal Mom said...

First a fire truck, then mohawks. I wonder what will come next?
If you go for the asymmetrical 80's cut, I don't recommend letting the brothers do it with the razor...
Everyone needs to gel it all up. Don't forget to have Jordan dye the tips purple or pink as well.
Have fun! Happy Birthday!