2.29.2008

Get your Glam-a-zon Next Friday.

Yep, so my birthday is next Friday and we are going to dance the night away in Nate and McKay's dining room. Nate wants to get an IPOD mixer so he can be DJ N8y N8. I love dancing and haven't had a birthday with my siblings since well, I don't remember the last birthday I had with more than one member of my Larson family maybe 1999 so it should be a goody. A little impromptu but all we really need is a space, a stereo, and some sweet tunes. Of course, I will miss the Cammock Birthday Breakfast spread (and my family will miss seeing the pictures) and Liz's special touch. But I will be trying to compile the wickedest sweetest most groove ready dance playlist so if you have any suggestions please let me know and I can think of you while we dance the night away.

1 comment:

Gail said...

HOW FUN! I cant wait to see THOSE pix!
Aint nothing like a Liz birthday breakfast, is there?!
Maybe they will have one in your honour in River Rd.