2.27.2008

Final few.



I made it back to Vermont last night but landed in a Blizzard in Manchester so Mike and I got a room to give the roads some time to be plowed. He said it was out of control snowy on the way down so we are glad he made ok. We had a nice easy drive back up to Vermont this morning. They got over a foot of snow in Windsor. I will have to get some pictures tomorrow of the piling towers of snow everywhere. I loved my visit with the Hafens and miss them already. I can't wait until they bring Rock Band out here in June for the Larson reunion.

1 comment:

Normal Mom said...

We miss you already as well. Yesterday was worse than Tuesday actually. We are looking forward to the trip! I need to nail down the dates. I can't believe how my calendar just fills up!
Love you! Glad you made it home safely!