7.01.2007

Come one Come all

We are in the last 24 hours of Mike's major assignments. His Honours paper is due in tomorrow and he's at the library for an all nighter to get this baby handed in. I think the plan is to come home in time to take me to work in the morning.

Once he's finished, we are going to sit down for a serious sessions of list making. The many 'to dos' we need to get done before we leave. Most of it has to do with saving as much money as humanly possible. I am in the last 3 questions of marking Pete's final exam for his Management 208 class, then after that I will finish Pete and Liz's business cards and move on to the layout of Pete's book. It's going to be busy.

On a lighter note. I've been thinking of late how much I would love someone to come visit us before we leave. I check periodically online to see how the prices are and inevitably they are out of control. It's just such an expensive trip to make on a whim and without careful budgeting...but this is your chance. Air NZ does have a semi good deal on at the moment and you can get here for under 1300 US. C'mon, accomodation would be free with us and if you come in September we are planning to take one last wee roadtrip around the South Island! Plus, it would really help to have someone take our computer back with them and a well a few other precious things that I can't bare to send if they were to get lost. I know, I know. It sounds like I am just trying to woo you out to use you, but really we would love any guests before we head out. Come one, Come all!

Anywho...back to marking!


1 comment:

Charlotte Rose said...

Arrh, that last assignment, the freedom for Mike, cool. Good luck with that. Good luck getting someone over. I am sure there are heaps are people who want to come to NZ, I hope. I too, have about 101 things to do b4 flying away. Its actually very satisfying ticking tings off.