7.03.2007

Birthdays, Sickness, and Family


Home sick today. I have the tired bug I think. Too many late nights and my immune system couldn't handle the winter bugs floating around. I think being sick is probably numero uno on my list of things no likey. I've never been a good sicky but I think I have improved the older I get. It doesn't help that I have a work deadline amongst other things to do. But herein lies the issue, Chris always has things "to do" or things that "could be done" or things "i would like to or have been waiting to do". A-ha. Anyway just staying home means I am being responsible before this invading parasite festers.

On a lighter note here are some great pictures from my nephew's, Max, 4th B-day party. This also means it's been 4 years since I've known Mike. I don't really keep count of months and days but I know when Max's b-day swings around that it's been another year knowing Mike. (Max was born the day before I came to NZ the first time). Looks like he had a cool party at McKay's parents solar heated pool. I love the big inflatible ball and so cool that Jordan, Keighty and the kids could be there to celebrate as well. Probably one of the first intra-cousin birthday parties yet. More of those to come in the future!




Ok, ok I am off to be sick again.

No comments: