7.04.2007

Can't be that easy

Well after a day of complete bed rest, it's 8PM and I feel a heck of a lot better. can't you tell??? But there must be something wrong with me that I willingly post photos of myself when I am sick, unshowered, and drooly. See, I know my mom would love to see a picture of me no matter what state I am in. Here's to you mom!
Also you can see the stacks of exams that I have to finish marking for Pete. Must get onto that. But really I slept from about 1PM to 6PM. One of those sleeps that felt very turn of the century, like I was sweating out the bad germs and if I could just make it through, she'd be alright. I don't know if it it's over, can't be that easy. We'll see.

On another family note. Joy posted some pictures of her family road trip. I really liked this one. Nothing like the long empty roads of Wyoming to come across a town call Buford with population 2. Love it! Okay back to being sick again.

No comments: