6.17.2007

Study!

I am in my last week of school! Wah-hoo! I am generally quite on top of things but, man oh man, I am having a really hard time getting my last few projects done and handed in. It has flown by. The fastest 9 months I've had in a LONG time. At this very moment I am taking a break from making an interactive PDF which I can't seem to make interactive and Mike is in the bed (with heated blanket) writing his essay due tomorrow. We are studying people. Yes, we are!
Here are some pix, a moment in the life of Mike and Chris, the students.














2 comments:

Gail said...

hahaha... how fun! These are great, I love them. Cool perspectives and angles.

Chris said...

Thanks abi-g! It's getting cold in Christchurch and the bed seems to be the warmest place or in our compu. room that is tiny because the heater heats it right up. I forget there are even other rooms in the house!