6.19.2007

Cool Family Pictures!

Well the Vermont odyssey has begun. Jordan and Keighty have been making it across the country these past few days. They stopped in Illinois to stay with Joy and here are some fun pics of all the cousins hanging out. I love that the cousins will all get to know each other more. Love it.

Sprinkler Fun! I am so jealous of the heat!
Beautiful Sidney. Jordan and Keighty's baby.
Austyn, Sydney, Alannah, Shannon, Miranda, Wyatt
Cute little Miranda gettting ready to start swimming lessons!

2 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

Hi Chris, man it looks so nice over in the states, i feel really cold looking at the water and spinklers. Arh summer - a distant memory. You guys will have fun with your family in the states. What a cool new chapter for u to be home and for Mike to get to know everyone.

Gail said...

awww cute! I bet you miss your family. I have to say the things I miss most about being in my own country is having family near by to hang out with. Our cousins and us were often together just hanging out. I miss that for Macallum - there is no family nearby for him-sad. So I understand what a pull it is to be with your whanau, particularly if thinking about producing a few sproglets yourself.
Actually, now that I think about it, you guys moving to the US might just work out well for me too because Pete and Liz will visit you peeps and I am sure they will stop in here on their way!!!Oh yes, yes yes, this is an excellent plan!