5.25.2012

Making a sandbox
















liz & Pete are gone now and waiting in the LA airport for their flight to NZ. The week went by way too fast but we packed in a lot of good times. After seeing our boy play in sandboxes, I thought it would be a really great idea to have one of our own. I looked around pinterest for ideas and found this DIY tutorial that was just what I wanted (the lid was important so it didn't turn into the neighborhood litterbox). Once the materials were collected and tools, it actually didn't take very long at all. I know there were a couple issues with the plans but it worked pretty well and Mike figured it out. I love the finished product and I loved seeing Pete, Mike, and Lars all together.


2 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

I love the look on Roxy's face in the last photo - tooo cute : )

Dean and Carly said...

awesome sandbox...must have been sad for Pete and liz to go, they will be missing those two kids.