5.01.2012

7 months.













Note: I am typing this all with my right hand with both kids on my lap so sure there will be mistakes. 

All of a sudden, she's looking like a little person to me. She's filling out and has quite a charming personality. Recently, Mike has been the parent on call at night and on day four she slept from 7:30-5 without waking and was up for about 15 minutes crying off and on until she fell back asleep until 7:30 when he called me (I have been sleeping upstairs) to come feed her. She is markedly more settled through the morning and takes better naps so hoping this is moving into our newer routine and out of the little baby zone. I have had a few nights of at least 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Delish! She's chatty and gives huge smiles that light up her eyes but she can also look very serious (like me). Speaking of eyes lighting up--any time she sees her brother. He is always saying, "Rocky, watch this!" as he spins around or slides or jumps.  She can sit up on her own for a bit until she head dives to the ground but swiftly transitions into upward facing dog before her head hits the floor. She is doing the backwards scoot when she is on her stomach and getting increasingly frustrated when she can't reach things. I will have to look back and see when our boy became mobile. 

That's about it for now. I have to move on with the day. She is absolutely delicious.


2 comments:

Normal Mom said...

She is so cute! Love all these beautiful pictures you have. It's so fun to watch the kids grow up!

tom and jonelle said...

Roxy is so delicious. I wish i could get my hands on her.xx