4.10.2012

Easter in Pictures: Especially for Mom's b-day today!





Happy Birthday Mom. I spent the last hour trying to get all these photos uploaded especially for you. I hope that you are enjoying your day out in Las Cruces and that maybe you find yourself a little something new and special on the clearance rack at Kohl's. Today around 9AM, I was feeling like the day was going so slowly and keeping this dynamic boy occupied was exhausting me so I whipped up some flour & baby oil for some dough he could play with and I felt like you-- always keeping us busy and playing and exploring. He played in it for at least 25 minutes which is like 3 hours in toddler time. Then we made a fort with the pillows and had lunch under them. He was a happy boy. You always made me feel so special with unique little activities and gave us all your time and attention. I honestly don't know how you did it. I can't wait to see you next month. 


Love you, from your baby girl and her baby girl. Now onto the Easter Extravaganza!



Coloring Easter Eggs





Easter Egg Hunt and Basket at home






The Family Mexican Easter Potluck and Egg Hunt

















            



5 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Awesome pictures and post! Thanks!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

holy fun! those are such great pictures. I haven't seen Rocxy's hair in such full flame, I love it! such cute kids you got.

paula said...

awesome thanks for sharing.

Sara said...

Loving this whole series of pictures :)

tom and jonelle said...

So cute....Love seeing pics of you all. xx