12.15.2011

Snow already--I will regret saying this









It's rainy and warm today--well warm for December in Vermont. Very odd weather. It is totally affecting my Christmas spirit which at the moment is non existent but if were to get some snow, I'd be ho-ho-ho-ing with the best of them. Here's a shot of our toddler tree. Can you notice how most of the decorations are bunched on the top? Things shift daily on that tree and I have moved all the balls up higher. I think this is going to be the last year of the pipe cleaner decorations Leilani and I made in '08. I love how Lars takes all the pom poms and pulls them together in bunches. I should have gotten a before picture when I decorated and then what it looked like 10 mins after he got into it. He's a designer, what can I say?

Oh and he's at that age that he think if he can't see you, you can't see him sort of thing. So he pulls the curtains around him and pulls the lights off the window. It's a favorite time. We got wood and our stove has been pumping out warmth all week. It's so nice to have it going. Now, if it would just snow already!--I will regret saying that.

No comments: