12.17.2011

From our family to yours...




It was going to be hard to be the video from last year (with JD & Wyatt's stellar performances) so we went a totally different direction. We wanted to include all our team from Oregon and Illinois. The only people we were missing were mom and dad which I am bummed about. I think my favorite part might just be that perfectly cute little voice singing "and a pint of Ben & Jerry's"

It's become a fun tradition and the kids are super cute. Happy week before Christmas!

3 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

That is awesome : )

Normal Mom said...

It's really a wonderful way to capture all the grandkids at this age. We need to burn it on DVD for the parentals.

Bump and Erin said...

I love it! I couldn't tell what you were saying on the 8th day with Brig. Something chicken??