11.27.2011










Here are some random shots from Thanksgiving on Thursday. We potlucked with the crew that stuck around Windsor and our Boston clan came up as well. We put on a mighty fine feast and felt like we stepped it up a notch this year. Chelle pulled out her grandma's china and we had fancy bubbly punch. The kids sat in the kitchen with their fluorescent ikea wear.  I posted a picture of the full plate because I know that my mom would be interested but generally speaking, Thanksgiving plate shots are not very appetizing. They look rather bland but it tasted delicious and dessert was spectacular--so much so that I couldn't be bothered getting the camera out because I dove right in and back again and again. There was a Cherry pie, pumpkin pies, pumpkin cinnamon rolls, and a chocolate cake with a pumpkin frosting that could send you into a sugar coma if ingested too quickly. We all felt appropriately stuffed.

After we ate, Chelle brought down her favorite world puzzle that is assembled on any and every holiday. I decided that the world could be divided into two types of people. People who do puzzles and people who make fun of people who do puzzles. I am not going to say who was in which group but it was very obvious. Unfortunately, Felicity didn't make it into the shot because she was definitely a puzzle person and Nathaniel really only showed up there towards the end when most of the vast blue Ocean was already completed. 

It was just as Thanksgiving should be. And for the grandparents out there. Here is a video we took of our boy this morning on the way to church. Right before I started to film him, he said he wanted to talk to Pete and Alice on his phone. It sounded so cute but then when I started the video he was Mr. No.





1 comment:

Chelle said...

Very nice. I like how your pictures always make everything look extra fancy.

I like how articulate Lars is with everyone's names!