11.29.2011

2 months.







Here's our wee girlie. We have her 2 month appointment tomorrow and I am curious to see how much she weighs. She is putting on weight so much faster than her brother did. Things that he was wearing at 2 months and were kind of baggy don't fit her anymore. I mean, I know she isn't huge but comparatively, she looks like a chunk. Her brother didn't give his first real smiles until he was over 2 months and she's been smiling for weeks. She almost has a giggle--a little high pitched squeal. Just interesting to notice the differences but her smiles are magic!

She is sleeping well and for the past couple weeks, they both nap at basically the same time and then she sleeps again in the later afternoon. She actually kind of has a bedtime of 7-8:30 which she has created all on her own. Sometimes she will sleep up to 7 hours after going down but she isn't totally regular with that yet. She is getting pretty good at getting to sleep on her own. I used to get her to sleep in the night before I put her down after nursing but now I just lie her back in crib and she falls asleep eventually.

Yes, her hair is still definitely red and she has light bushy eyebrows. Her brother loves giving her kissed and comes to tell me when she is crying and that I need to hold her or give her milk. She is very patient with his antics but I guess she doesn't know any different- the plight of the younger sibling. She's really a very easy little person.

No comments: