10.27.2011

weeks 3 & 4








Ok the weekly photos are over and I will snap one a month until she's two--like we did for her brother. I sorta can't believe it has already been a month.

She is a great eater and get's some decent sleeps at night. She slept 6 straight hours the other night which felt like Christmas to me. She is getting bigger. I can tell because her hair looks thinner as it stretches across her growing head. Her hair is still very red and I joke but she seems to have a little fiery personality to match. She gets herself all worked up into these little screaming tizzies every so often that are kind of impressive in their extremity--for a 4 week old. Her brother didn't do that but then her brother also didn't eat well and was a shrimp for a long time. Everyone has their strengths ;) right? She seems to like baths and relaxing in the water. She's cool.



2 comments:

Normal Mom said...

She's way cool.

Charlotte Rose said...

Hey Chris - I love your documentary photos of your babes - such a great way to see them grow, especially from here in New Zealand. I'm missing family tonight, and can't wait to meet the new babe: )