10.25.2011

family of four.



























 



We had a busy weekend. We gathered to celebrate our little girl's blessing and our family of four. It was wonderful to be surrounded by so many amazing friends and family. Also thanks to Leilani for taking some new family pictures of us. Pictures with a toddler and a newborn may possibly be one of the harder combinations but we got a few. And that little outfit was specially picked by Grandma Lizzie and Grammie Chazzie special for her blessing.

2 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Thanks!
Oh, those pictures just remind me of how sweet those kids are. Roxcy is changing so much already! It's killing me to be so far away!

corn fed girl said...

I'm loving all you sweet pictures! Makes me tear up a wee bit. Hope all is well. It was great to hang out w/ you. NJow I'm all depressed....I think I need to eat some cake & watch Terrible Nova just for the memories;)