9.11.2011

woking wee da-dee.







 our bedroom side
closet/nursery side

We really should take down that TVdish for cable we don't have.


Our boy either wants to go upstairs to "woke wee da-dee" or points up stairs and says " dat doy-dee"because it's pretty dusty around these parts. I think he'll miss the room full of tools. He watches Mike very intently and tries to do just what he does. Cute kid.


The room(s) are coming right along. I think by Tues/Wednesday, we are going to be able to start painting. I actually love painting but I am not in the best shape to be on ladders so will be recruiting. Zach fixed the roof on Friday and they had to get a harness for him because the pitch on our roof is crazy steep. We didn't need any falling drama. The floors are sanding up really well and are actually in decent shape and infinitely better than before.

This week, I am on the look out for some real deals (some yard sale sweet finds perhaps) and hopefully this time next week, we will be moved back in and can get the house a little cleaned up before this little baby girl Cammock enters into our crazy world due 2 weeks from today. Even with the back aches, general fatigue and serious waddle I would prefer she stay IN that whole time and come home to a house a little more put together but whatever happens happens.


5 comments:

sivab said...

Wow you guys are working quick! It is going to be really nice to have that done before baby girl.

Charlotte Rose said...

Lars looks like such a cutie worker boy : ) Your right your roof is crazy steep, good luck with the renos :)and of course your babe coming soon: )

Normal Mom said...

I prefer she hang on a little longer too. Good luck with the painting. Everything will come together and if it doesn't, then we have the two days you are in the hospital to finish it all up. :)

Leilani Bascom said...

Those shoes on Lars are cute, black boots perhaps?! The floor looks amazing, I'm excited to see your color choices on the walls!

Lino Kosters said...

My son Albert is my mini handy man. He's like your little boy. Your place is looking good. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.


-Lino Kosters