9.27.2011

the 40 week belly shot



Liz has arrived! and with lots of amazing goodies as well! Thanks for all the New Zealand love everyone! Our boy is so lucky to have someone here devoted to him. Yay! Plus, my sister drove out from Illinois so the baby has to come before she needs to leave on Friday. Come on kid! 

I haven't really taken any pictures of myself the last 10 months but I thought I would document the last week of this pregnancy at least once--I guess twice. My hair is in that awkward grow out wing phase which is awesome for a pregnant woman's already tenuous self conscious state. Oh well. 

I have an appointment with my midwife this afternoon and I will say...I feel like something might just be starting to happen...to be continued...

1 comment:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Finally! You had such awesome belly shots when preggers with Lars I was wondering when some might show up this time around. My hair is in somewhat of the same state. Trying to grow it out as well and not enjoying the in-between stage. Hope yours goes quickly, too.

I send you awesome vibes for a good labor and for the show down to start soon. I want to see this baby number two!