11.28.2010

Weekend in Washington Mountains


















Was this really a month ago now? Time.
While we were in Oregon, we took a weekend trip up to Leavenworth, WA to reunite with some of the best people I know. It was so much fun road tripping with Alicia, Tucker, Mike and our the little boys. The first of what should be many many road trips together. I feel lucky to have been able to see these lovely ladies twice in just two months when it had been so many years since our last time together. It really is fun reliving the memories and years we spent together in Hawaii.

We met up at Kathy & Gale's lovely home on the banks of the Icicle river. I think that sounds almost enchanting. Kathy. Boy, have I missed her. She wasn't just a professor but a dear friend during my university days and I enjoyed moments of laughing with her like we did in her office so many years ago but this time with my little boy pulling everything out of her kitchen cupboards. We spent time walking and talking and eating. The best kind of time you can spend.

After leaving Leavenworth, we spent the late afternoon at Pike's Market in Seattle and perhaps ate a little too much cheesecake and stalked a guy selling apples. Maria any status update here.

Let's do this again next year, ok?


2 comments:

jessipants said...

I LOVE IT!! i miss those times already. thanks for posting beautiful woman.

Rich Vial said...

I loved this post! Other than one which made it look like Tucker is pregnant, the pics are awesome!