10.22.2010

these gals.






I would officially like to thank Leilani & Rob for getting married and instigating the reunion of so many of our Hawaii room mates here in Windsor. All I have to say is that it wasn't long enough. I hadn't seen Maria since I left Hawaii in 2003 and hadn't really had some down time to just hang out with them since the days at the Buddha house on the point. Not ok. Thank you to Fliss and Jess for the VERY entertaining shower the night before the wedding. I wish we could go back to the night right now or the morning together celebrating Jess' birthday by the lake. We had rejuvenating laughs and hours of reminiscing. I love all of the memories. I love these gals.

8 comments:

felicity said...

EGADS!!! I love these so much. What a beautiful reunion it was. Thank you again Lani for having a wedding!! I especially love the one of you, maria and jess. A beaut!!
Thanks for posting these. xo

Chelle said...

These are great, I may have to frame that one of the laughing beauties!

Maria said...

I agree... It is NOT ok for us to wait another 7 years before we all get together again. I LOVED this weekend with you girls!

Leilani Bascom said...

The time definitely went by too quickly! The most beautiful women in the world here! Have we decided yet when and where the next gathering will be?!

paula said...

Ahhh....Sweet memories

Rischel said...

How fun!! And Leilani (of course) is so beautiful.

jessipants said...

the next gathering will be nov 6. come all!! gorgeous pics. thank you chris!

Vika said...

Oh I remember all of these girls, what a fun reunion for you guys! Leilani looked amazing! Her dress is so beautiful!