10.13.2010

I year 3 months.













I chose this picture because this is what he does when we talk on the phone and says "Ha". He's a pretty good little mimic. I also love the way his belly is pushing out. The big news of the week is our boy is walking...sort of. I need to get a video of it. I am not encouraging it because I can see the minute he gets going for real, he is going to be faaaaasssst and all over the place. He'll be steady at it here in no time but for the time being, I am enjoying the last few days of our crawler before he fully seems like the toddler that he is. No more baby here. I mean check out that belly on the last picture?

6 comments:

Leilani Bascom said...

The last picture cracks me up! He looks like he's going into food-coma. Love you kids.

Normal Mom said...

So cute! There is some serious attitude in that boy as well. Good luck with the preparation for walking! It's a whole new phase of life.

jessipants said...

ha haha. i love that last picture too. and all the other ones. he is ADORable. soo cute.

Rich Vial said...

Seriously Cute. Still.

Chelle said...

For some reason in that last picture he looks like Eddie to me.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

he does look like Eddie! I busted up laughing at the first picture. His little belly makes me think of a squash. In a cute way. Good luck with the walkin. Zuri is starting too. It's cute, but I'll miss her funny crawling.