9.14.2010

Last days of summer.


Pretend Mike's eyes are open because otherwise great picture





We said goodbye to Alice and to summer this past week. The nights have cooled right down and I've pulled my socks on most nights (I have really cold feet, ask Mike). We took our last trip to the summer ice cream shop and enjoyed our last treats of the season before Alice headed from the Northeast to the Southwest. We've had a bit of sickness in the house possibly brought on by the changing weather but I think we are on the mend. I hope.

2 comments:

Alice in Wonderland said...

good times guys! missing you!

Normal Mom said...

Change of seasons always brings some stuffy noses and coughs around here too.
I really hate saying goodbye to summer. This one in particular, it was pretty spectacular...minus the walking boot.