9.17.2010

1 year 2 months and a few days.







This picture is a little late and a little grumpy but I like the slight rise of his eyebrow which epitomizes the week. His croup is much better. He is still stuffy and coughing but not like the bark of seal. He's been clingy all week which was sweet sometimes but kind of exhausting. I am glad Mike and I can share our days with him. He seems to have a lot to "say" and "talks" all the time. He is crawling suuuper fast and looking like a big kid. He's wearing 12-18 month stuff on top but his 18 month bottoms won't even stay up so I need to get him so new pants as the weather cools down. Funny to watch him slip right out of his pants. I watched him take a step this morning between the chairs but crawling is much more effective still. He'll crawl up stairs no worries and just started figuring out how to crawl down. He loves playing with his cousins and just lightens up when he sees them. He's very entertaining.

I included this video we took on our last pool day of the summer when Alice was still here. Notice Mike asking me to move back further? Then when I throw him I get close and then Mike has me move back again. They both loved it.

1 comment:

Gail said...

sooooooooooo fun to see Lars fly, Mac loves the same thing!!
But here in California, we're still swimming!!! lol.

He is so adorable Chris. :)

I have an essential oil that will really really help with his congestion/croup. Happy to send you some.