3.02.2010

Lucky lil dual citizen.



It is official, our little guy is a dual citizen. We got his New Zealand passport in the mail today (which is very cool I might add). Not only does it have a cool design but it is super techy and has this sweet little mini picture thumb print thing as seen above. I would say that this passport would be VERY difficult to recreate. I guess there are 50 security elements to it to stop reproduction. His picture in this one is much cuter than the old man picture in his USA passport we got back in October.



The other day I was talking to N8 and I asked him (as he was getting a letter ready) if he wanted me to"pop it in the post for him" thinking nothing strange of it. He laughed and then asked if I could also pick up some "battries for the torch and put them in gay-rawge" (Batteries for the flashlight and put them in the garage). I think it is cool that our lil family has some cultural texture to it.

And what's a post without some new pix of the little dual citizen?




4 comments:

sivab said...

Cool passport. The ones our kids got from NZ could easily be replicated along with the fill in the blank print at home birth certificates we received in NZ. It is cool to see how high-tech they have become.

Normal Mom said...

That little toy is cool isn't it? I like how you say "meant". I can't explain it, but you use it differently since you've lived with Mike and I like it. It makes you sound very cosmopolitan. :)

Charlotte Rose said...

THat last photo is adorable - little cutie pie. How are you guys??

Gail said...

Mac says "dual is the new cool!" ...

"pop it in the post" lol... i think I say that too without even knowing that its weird here. I love cultural texture too!