2.16.2010

Snow!



It snowed for the first time since we've been back. Winter in Vermont was looking unusually bare but there is nothing like a fresh snowfall to make the world look beautiful. We popped him in the backpack and went for a walk as the fat flakes fell so he could experience his first snow. He actually would try to focus on the snowflakes and even tried to eat it. Then we came home for a bath and he showed off his mad splashing skills again. Mike and I have been watching the Winter Olympics at night and I think our boy has a future in swimming.




or here it is on YouTube.

5 comments:

Normal Mom said...

The little dude is a spaz! So cute. I love the b&W one where his hat is over his eyes, that's great.

Sara said...

Great photos of him in the snow! And, I love that wild kicking splash thing he does...too cute.

Sara said...

Seriously.

You have one of the most beautiful children on the entire planet.

Make more children :)

Also, please come back to San Fran, make a stop in Napa and come photograph my family - you have such a gift..and I am sorely lacking that photographic gift :)

Nic said...

Jonathan used to splash like that, and William would be hunched up at the other end of the bath!

Brittany said...

I Loooove the snow pics! Lars is such a beautiful little chap! What a incredible family you are.