2.10.2010

7 months.






7 months ago he was born. Boy, has that gone by quickly. I am beginning to believe everyone who tells me it goes by so fast because think I am already missing yesterday--things he did, smiles, and moments. Of course, I have always loved him but I really love him these days when I can I see his personality emerging, the cuddles, the interactions, they way he smiles and kicks his left heel to the ground when he is excited; he is our buddy.

The latest and greatest of the past week is how he is sleeping through the night without eating. He wakes a few times but is almost always able to get himself back to sleep without us even going to him and he is really done it on his own amidst readjusting time zones and climates. Now, we just need to get to bed sooner and everyone will be getting a pretty dang good nights sleep.

Me and my boy





6 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Wow, how time flies. Just wait...

Gail said...

yay for the sleeping through the night boy in your house! I absolutely adore the next few months of a baby...some of the most fun to be had in all the world.

Look how much he is 'filling out' awesome!

Elise Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elise Louise said...

He is so cute and big! Yay LARS!

Dean and Carly said...

Hay remember our walk around godly heads? A woman was murdered up at that exact spot where we were sitting, well close to there, and her young daughter was attacked...how freaky is that...Christchurch is a bit seedy really...Hows your house? I hope your getting lots of new stuff from insurance.
P.s. I can hardly remember asher as a baby, it really does go so fast

viv said...

As always the pics of your lil' family are lovely...its so nice that you have a warm home to keep your toes warm!xo