11.10.2009

4 months with our boy.




I can't BELIEVE it has been 4 months since he was born. Where did that go? That is a third of the year. It has been a long a couple weeks with his first cold but he is on the mend and such a cool little person. He has been chewing on his hands a lot lately and does this smiley/flirty thing and sticks out his tongue. He is gurgling and talking to us more especially in the mornings when he wakes up and hangs out until we get over to pick him up. He follows us with his eyes and I am sure I have mentioned this before, but is very alert. He moves his eyes and head around like a little bird. Lately he's been hanging out with me at the Inn either sleeping or in the carrier as I paint. He has been such a trouper during these crazy few months and is gearing up for a nice break and relax to summer in New Zealand. He will be one well traveled little guy.


Look at those foreheads! I can see him in me more these days. He is
quite the mix of me and Mike.


His full belly.


Eating his hands.


Sticking his little tongue out when he smiles.


Those eyes.


Amazed by our little boy.

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow he's really filled out in 4 months. He is so handsome Chris, wow what a cutie! I also LOVE LOVE those leg warmers he is wearing in the pictures below. And I am jealous you guys are headed to the warmth! ;)

Normal Mom said...

He is so cute. It really tugs at my heart to be so far away from him. You are doing great job as parents.

Rich Vial said...

Amazed is good prose.

paula said...

He look great !! Especially with a little more meat on his bones. More to cuddle with and squish!!

felicity said...

he's a chunk! I love it!