6.03.2009

No, I'm not bored.

I know some out there are actual Osmond Fans--I missed that boat but boy do I appreciate their attempt at "hard rock". Nothing says "rock" like the chicken dance. There are so many strange but wonderful things about this video. Priceless. This was a real hit, especially in Germany.



Just as a comparison and to understand just how crazy they were in the above video check out "Yo Yo" How can I get my brothers to do one of these. That would be so so so great.




This is dedicated to my sister who just bought a ticket to try and be here for the birth of the little kiwi. Thanks sis.

4 comments:

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Oh wow!! That was the best study break I have ever had. Thank you. . . Thank you

paula said...

brings back many fun ole dance moves. Good times

Normal Mom said...

Now I know for sure you love me!

The Cammocks said...

Now we know what inspired the Jackson 5!