5.25.2009

33 weeks.

So things seem to have stabilized for the time being. My last 3 appointments ( a little excessive perhaps?) have shown mostly that things aren't changing much which is great. I have had lots of quality time listening to his heartbeat on the non-stress test and the other day he was hiccuping away which was kind of funny. I think the rest and slower pace has helped all of that but I don't need to be on my left side all day, just periods of the day. The weather has been beautiful and green and we have a newly cleared out view of the pond behind our house which is lovely. I am feeling great and hoping things continue on this path and the little guy can stay in there another 4 weeks.

2 comments:

martin said...

This is John Conner...if you can hear this you are the resistance.

paula said...

You look great!!Keep up the bed rest and taking it slower. See you in 10 days.