2.04.2009

Self Hand Portrait.

I haven't had many face pictures in a long time--but I like these photos Leilani took of my hands and my funny face because I have made that face my whole life and I am glad I have hands. I need to book your services for a shoot with me and Mike sometime soon before you get too busy in your life huh?

I finally finished the photos from the Wedding we went to back in December in Portland at a Howard Johnsons (that is hotel chain here in the states) and posted them on my other site (which I want to feed more) HERE. I think they are beautiful people which made the pictures look so good.

3 comments:

Leilani Bascom said...

You have beautiful hands and a beautiful face and I have been daydreaming about taking photos of you and Mike and showing dumpling come spring since I saw "the spot" on Maple...other spots as well, yes, and it's going to be epic!

Karan said...

Leilani beat me to it. But it merits repetition: you do have beautiful hands!

Chris said...

Thanks pals.

An epic photo shoot sounds pretty awesome.