2.16.2009

Ok. Something is wrong with this.


I've picked up a little bug and am trying to rest it out so that I am not down in out for longer than I need to be (Note: Chris hates being sick) with the Inn needing us all 24/7. So what else would one do than search for cool stuff for the little kiwi and watch Season one of Friday Night Lights (which is surprisingly funny, heartwarming, and well done for a high school TV Texas Football drama).

After an hour of looking at little people clothing I found these duds from Estella which I really really really like more than any others and they are totally affordable if you are Brad and Angelina or if Mike and I were to stop eating or sell vestigial body parts.

Looks like its time to get the sewing machine out and make some little clothes or Joy, if you are bored...because those prices will just not do.

$89


$89
$89
$79


$99

7 comments:

Normal Mom said...

WHAT!!!!?????? That's absurd, there aren't even little designs or anything. What are they made of? Special organic hypoallergenic goat fur specially spun by a tribe of hunchbacked women that live on the side of mountain?

We can do something about this. I'm glad to know what you like.

Normal Mom said...

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=42529

This is way more normal people prices

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=509519

I'm on a mission now?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Chris!?! When I saw this little outfit on your blog, I thought to myself, maybe Chris is preggers and then I scrolled down and I have no clue how I missed the announcement - Yay! I am so so so so so so so excited for you guys, that is so awesome. I am happy everything looks healthy and well. Trust me, little boys are the best, they will melt your heart!

Oh ps- I saw Kelli Stephenson at the mall today, and it made me think of our fun London days! xoxoxo And check out Children's Place online, they have cute stuff for great prices.

Leilani Bascom said...

um, okay, so the owners of estella are making loads of money, because even if that material is what joy suspects, there isn't that much of it in little people clothes!

me said...

oh man, even if i chose really pricey fabric and included postage from australia it would cost about HALF that. I'm totally making you some stuff

Chris said...

the fabric isn't that amazing--some of it is made in Italy but like Ali said--her designs are from Aussie and they aren't 100 bucks.

Unknown said...

I love Babystyle.. but just checked and they declared bankruptcy. Check out oliebollen.com and blackwagon.com. I LOVE the style they promote, although they are a bit pricey too.. but catch the sales. Nonchalant Mom sells a lot of clothes that look like these (the ones you posted) and she sometimes has sales and discounts too.