10.22.2008

Oh Taiwan.

Our last night in Taiwan and last scooter ride...Yes those are pink flames on my helmet.

I uploaded most (but not all) of our Taiwan photos from back in 2004-2005 in June before all hell broke loose. They are here. I left them private until I got them labeled and organized sequentially but I know I will never do it so here they are in no special order and have no labels or explanation so how's that? We loved Taiwan and think about it at least once a week and what a fantastic time we had there our first year after getting married. We worked as English teachers days and nights but during the days we were both at Franklin American School and all the little kids are mostly from there and the big shows we had to put on every 6 months...Mike's always won. It was simultaneously odd and amazing . We miss it.


Dustin really didn't like English class. This is what he did whenever I spoke.
The Uniforms for Franklin American School that we never wore except on the
"show" night when the parents came.
Oh, we look so young!

5 comments:

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

you guys looky sooooooooooooooooo young! soo sooo very young. funny.
I enjoyed my little visit to Taiwan tonight, via smugmug. Grazie.

Sara said...

Oh, my goodness - ya'll do look young in those photos...they are great photos though.

Fingerless mitts? Yea, think we can arrange that...

Sara said...

Loon Mountain is up in Lincoln, NH - it is about 2-1/2 hours from Claremont...Really pretty area.

Charlotte Rose said...

you really do look young.