10.27.2008

Sad to say Goodbye.




We are about to take Liz and Pete to the airport. They have been staying with us for 3 months so it is certainly going to feel strange when they are gone. I am so glad they could come over and get to know my family and our home here in the States after we lived in New Zealand. They are off to Hawaii to see Lucy now and apparently just going to miss some snow from the looks of the weather this week -- I think they have really enjoyed our little home and place here in VT and hope to see them again next year sometime. Love you guys!

6 comments:

sivab said...

Goodbye Pete and Liz! Chris you are truly fortunate to have such rocking in-laws. I only wish that I could have caught up with them more. Safe travels L&P (get it? :))?

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

Bye Pete and Liz, it was great to chat with you both while I was in VT! Have a great time in Hawaii!

Gail said...

It's selfish I know, But Im glad they are leaving you! Cos then they will be home when I get home and I will get to have them for a while!!!!!! YEAH.

tom and jonelle said...

whoody whooo whoooo, they are comin home...

Jared said...

I am totally going to miss the vegetarian dinners!

Vika said...

Chris, your hair is so cool. It totally fits you! I love the pictures and what a great blogsite!!!