6.22.2008

BIG BIRTHDAY!





Max1million made his snake into a hearts and said, " Happy Baltines Day Aunt Chris!"





He was thrilled with his robot cake a la grammy lyall
She got 'em both
4 yr olds unite
miss moosey
sharing is love

4/9ths of the Larson cousins have their birthday in June so we had a BIG BIRTHDAY for all of them. We had Robot Cake, Dinosaur Cake, and Pink Cake...all bases covered plus some excellent salads and Hobo Brig took care of the Grill. Presents ranged from dollar store trinkets to full on dancing robots.

3 comments:

Normal Mom said...

I wish I had been there! Three different kinds of cakes to eat...yeah! Thanks for all of the great pictures. Glad to see you are getting settled into your space.

Gail said...

YAY! Happy Birthdays everyone. Im lovin all the cake!

Chelle said...

These are such great pictures, I hope you don't mind me using some on my blog. I only got a couple on my camera that day and they're not that great.