5.04.2008

Tibet 2007 are uploaded.




If you head over HERE you can see photos from the Tibet portion of the trip. I am uploading Nepal and India now as well. This week I also got my passport renewed and it is nice to have a picture in there that looks more like how I look now and not an awkward 16 yr old. I was able to keep my old one which is a cool keepsake of my life and now I have a fresh new one (with a very cool redesign I must say) with my officially changed name and that combined with loading all the travel pix, I am seriously jonesin' for some travel but don't worry, we are buying a house, we aren't going anywhere for a while...doesn't mean I can't plan our next trip.

2 comments:

Gail said...

my word, I just loved the colours and feel of Tibet. Grazie.
bello brava.

Charlotte Rose said...

gorgeous photos you guys amazing job.